March 2020 has had unprecedented challenges for us, here in Nashville. You are not alone…we care and can get the job done for you! These are uncertain times, and the last thing you want to be uncertain about is where you are going to live and are you safe to move?
As a top realtor team in Nashville, we are continuing to help individuals and families find a place they can live and be safe, even during these difficult times. We are still taking care of business. Many of you have asked if closings and property values will be adversely affected; but our current stats say, “No, because we are experts, creative in problem solving, and consider your home buying and selling as an essential need.”
Since the COVID-19 was announced as a National Emergency on March 13th, the Oak Street Group of Benchmark Realty closed on five properties, will close on seven more before the end of March, listed three new properties that went under contract with multiple offers within 2 days, and also executed two new purchase agreements that will close in April, along with our other eleven closings for that month. We also have at least four more clients wanting to list their properties in the next couple of weeks.
What does this tell us? Life must go on, and partnering with a realtor, like us, that can be trusted to understand your dilemma and take careful action so that you, our clients:
- who bought a new home, can sell your old house quickly and at a great price,
- who are relocating to another city, can sell your Nashville home within your time frame,
- who need to find a home after relocating to Nashville for a job opportunity, can do so,
- who were tornado victims, can find a permanent place to live within your budget.
That’s right… our clients have not and will not be left stranded. We are connected to agencies that provide up-to-date information and are actively representing you (buyers and sellers) so you can continue to prosper and be in good health!!
As these uncharted waters continue to unfold, we will keep you updated; and here are two important facts that are happening in Nashville:
- Mayor Cooper put into place the Safer At Home Order.
- Real property marketing, leasing, purchase, and sale services are considered essential services and will continue to be open by utilizing best practices.
Please reach out to us if we can help you in any way or if you have any questions as to how this COVID-19 will affect you if you are relocating, need to sell your home, or looking for a place to live. Don’t stop living and dreaming, Nashville…We are and always will be here for you!
Call or text us at 615-484-9994 at the Oak Street Group of Benchmark Realty!!