1) I currently live in Denver, Colorado and work for Oak Street Group remotely
2) My favorite place to be is on a lake, or in the mountains!
3) I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life, and my family has trained 5 Seeing-Eye dogs over the years
4) If I could have one super power it would be to teleport, because I have friends and family all over who I would love to visit more often ??
5) I could eat Mexican food every day and never get tired of it! Margaritas are my favorite and I have an obsession with Mas Tacos.
Shortly after Bridget joined the Oak Street Team, she established herself as the “go-to” person when issues arise that require more in-depth understanding and training. She developed her administrative skills during her years at St. Mary’s College in Notre Dame. In May, 2015, she finished her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
Bridget also worked with Habitat for Humanity while in college and enjoyed helping people fulfill their dreams of home ownership. She enjoyed a similar satisfaction working as Oak Street Group’s Marketing Coordinator. While she loves being creative and promoting Oak Street’s mission, she found her dream role when she was promoted to the Client Service Manager position! Bridget feels her position working directly with Oak Street clients is both rewarding and exciting. She loves having such a positive impact on someone’s home buying process. Although Bridget works remotely from Colorado, she is in constant contact with her clients and team. She can’t wait to work with you!