1) I love how every day my job is different. It makes it exciting and so much fun.
2) I love being in or near any body of water – lake, ocean, pool.
3) I lived in Tokyo when I was a teenager because my Dad was in the Air Force.
4) I have a love/hate relationship with the gym.
5) Coming home to Josh (my husband), Izzy (my daughter), and 2 rescue puppies (Buddy and Sophia Maria) is the best part of my day.
During the lowest point of the housing market crash in 2011 when other realtors were getting out of the business, Jenny, and her husband, Josh, relocated from New Orleans to work with Brianna in the Nashville real estate market.
With her father in the U.S. Air Force, Jenny has found many places around the world to call home. She also has a heart for people and wanted a career where she could make a difference in their lives. Jenny attended the University of Wales in the UK and has a Master’s Degree in Counseling.
Jenny began as a team coordinator serving as the first point of contact for potential clients. It wasn’t long before she became a full-time buyer’s agent. With the Oak Street real estate process and her training in counseling, Jenny is able unlock a higher understanding as to what is important for her clients and be proactive in meeting their home and neighborhood needs. Her intelligence, forward thinking, and strategic focus made her a great fit for Oak Street’s Lead Buyer’s Agent/Consultant.
Jenny treats every real estate transaction as if it were her own and wants her clients to feel that she and the Oak Street team made the process easy and rewarding! Their smiles and regular referrals are constant reminders that Jenny made the right career choice with the Oak Street team.