1) My favorite hobby is trying new craft beers!
2) I work for a local music festival in my spare time (Nebfest – Atwood, TN).
3) I’m blessed with a goofy lab-mix and a squeaky little black cat.
4) I’m originally from Delaware, but have loved living in West Nashville for over five years.
5) My favorite restaurant in Nashville is Coco’s Italian Market.
Jenny West originally hails from Delaware, but moved to Nashville over four years ago to pursue degrees in Marketing and Music Business at Belmont University. Her passion for business strategy and working with people led her to explore positions in marketing management. Although the Oak Street Group was her first foray into real estate, she quickly fell in love with with the bustling and vibrant people that make up Nashville’s housing industry.
Jenny spends her office hours analyzing the Oak Street brand and finding new ways to express our vision to potential clients. She also assists sellers with putting their home on the market and preparing contracts for when a deal goes through! After work, Jenny enjoys sitting on the porch with a podcast or good book with the company of her boyfriend and their two pets!